Its that time of year again, when the outdoor industry descends upon the city of Las Vegas for the US's largest firearms trade show know as SHOT Show. Manufactures use this opportunity to launch new products, and set the tone for the upcoming year. Two of this years standouts, in the AR stock category, belong to Odin Works and Fortis Manufacturing.
Odin Works Zulu Stock:
The Odin Works Zulu stock turns a pistol buffer tube into a is fully adjustable rifle stock. Manufactured entirely in the USA from 6061 billet aluminium, the Zulu weighs in at a mere 12oz. The stock will be realeased in 2017 as a stand-a-lone stock, and as a full kit with buffer tube and QD end plate. MSRP $109.00 (stock) and $149.00 (stock kit).
Fortis Mfg. LA Stock:
Over the last several years Fortis has been bringing from and function to the AR accessory market. The LA (Lever Action) Stock is no exception, it's all aluminum construction utilizes mil-spec buffer tubes, and feature a built in travel limiter.
- Patent Pending Lever Action design clamps down onto standard mil-spec buffer tube. This eliminates any rattle or movement
- Real Carbon Fiber cheek piece
- Slim design, strength by design
- 3 QD sockets for various needs
- Easily removes off the buffer tube with no additional tools needed
Expected availability sometime between March and April 2017 the LA stock come in two options to finish your high end precision rifle. MSRP $395.00 (stock only) and $449.95 (includes stock, Buffer tube, castle nut, and Fortis QD end plate).
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: AR Stock, AR15, Billet, Fortis, LA Stock, Odin Works, SHOT SHOW 2017, Stock, Zulu Stock