Mission First Tactical Utility Stock and Buffer Combo
- MFT Utility Stock Commercial spec
- Commercial buffer tube
- Carbine Buffer
- Damage Ind. Enhanced carbine spring
- AMBI loop endplate
- Damage Ind. castle nut
For commercial size 1.170 diameter receiver extensions
Mil-spec size 1.148 diameter receiver extensions (buffer tube)
The Battlelink Utility Stock is the evolution of battlefield technology. Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, and with advances in materials, this allows for an unsurpassed weight to strength ratio and results in a stock that is lighter and stronger than anything similar currently on the market. Putting the stock to your shoulder is the foundation of any stock. Holding true to the basics while adding functionality was our goal. With heavy input from operators from all spectrum's we saw the need to make a stock that adapts to the users demands. This stock adapts and changes to your environment or operational needs, from storing additional items to utilizing custom accessory mounts and is able to accept any type of sling configuration. There are three sling slot options and two quick detach mounts, forward and rear, and the cage offers multiple hand hold options. MFT’s accessories can easily be mounted Utilizing the sling slots and accessory rails, this includes Garmin 401 Mounts or a adjustable cheek piece. Taken as a whole, this makes our stock superior in today's AR accessories market.
BUS Features and Functions:
- Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock.
- Angled non-slip buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor.
- Pivoting rear accessed large and watertight storage compartment
- Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle
- Quick Detach Sling mounting points (2) are positioned for optimum usage
- Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend