Strike Industries Sidewinder BUIS Sights
The Strike Industries Triple Crown-Comp features a three-chamber design, which was engineered to reduce felt recoil and help reduce muzzle rise with the top gas ports. To top it off, the TC-Comp features and aggressive crowned leading edge to be used for self-defense or support for wire cutting capability. The SI Triple Crown-The SI-Sidewinder is a backup iron sight that offers unprecedented flexibility. In one low profile package, the Sidewinder offers the on the go option for Left or Right 45 degree offset or traditional in line capabilities. Whether you are in need of a low profile, low snag inline backup for your red dot, or a short range, offset CQB sight backup for magnified optics, the Sidewinder can fill your needs. The low profile SI-Ambush mounting system can clear even the largest of optics and the offset sight means instant access to your back up iron sights without removing your optic. The SI-Sidewinder is a jack of all trades iron sight without compromise.
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- 1x Sidewinder Front Sight Assembly
- 1x Sidewinder Rear Sight Assembly
- SI-Ambush low profile mounting system.
- Left or Right 45 degree offset and traditional inline capabilities in one unit.
- Tool-less dial adjustments for windage and elevation.
- Steel and Aircraft Aluminum construction.
- Reversible for left or right hand use
- Lower 1/3 cowitness with A2 height sight
We Also Recommend